lørdag den 16. januar 2010

Making myself a Introduction picture part 2.

Finally got my warlock scanned and i got photoshop started up! Thrilled to get started i looked at photoshop and realized i couldn't remember how to operate it.... I started looking for tutorials on youtube and found this really nice video to get started on the colors and shadowing and highlighting.

At first it went really slow and tiresome. I worked very slow with the mouse and trying to remember the quick-keys. But after half a day it started going faster and faster. I started picking up alot of speed and my precision with the money went up alot(thank god). So after deciding on colors i started putting them on, this is what i ended up with in the end.



So far so good! Now for the highlighting and the shading. After a few tries it started to look decent. The important thing about getting started to make your own artwork with photoshop is definitely patience. So keep going!




My finished warlock with everything done. Now i just have the incorperate him into a banner for the blog and resize him to moviemaker so he covers the whole screen and i need to do the distortion on his hand.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar